Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pre-Order Time!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and so is the Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, Ohio (Nov 24, 25). If you can make it, please do stop by and say hi!
I'll be taking commissions all weekend and my current asking price is $50 for a single figure, inked, with grey wash tones. If you're the type who likes to plan ahead, and knows they want a sketch from me (I've already heard from a handful of you), then I'm giving you the opportunity to save a little cash. If you would like to pre-order a commission from me before the show I'll knock ten dollars off the normal price( that makes it $40 a drawing for those of you without calculators handy). Unfortunately, this only applies to those commissions that are not going in a sketchbook--these are commissions to be done leading up to the show and will therefore be done on my own paper. Space is limited!
Anyway, hope to hear from some of you and hope to see even more of you at the show. To contact me, email: brihurtt@hotmail.com

No comments: