Thursday, March 09, 2006

giraffe...

Apologies to those of you that have already seen this. All three of you. Apologies to the rest of you for not having posted anything in almost a week. Although I have been busy I have still had time to draw and post but I've lacked any motivation to do either. So as not to be completely absent I decided to post this old piece that I had done. It was just a quick sketch as part of a sketch exercise I did with a group of people (similar to what I've been doing with the comic sketch group I've been meeting with lately). It was also one of the first things I ever colored on the computer for fun. I was pretty happy with the way it had turned out.
Tomorrow, I'll be posting tonight's sketch group theme. Can't wait to see what that might be. Stay tuned!

No comments: